Wilhelminian architecture in the legendary Bergmann-neighbourhood
MITTENWALDER STRASSE 30 10961 BERLIN
FROM 1.806 €/SQMplus commission (7.14 % of the buying price VAT inclusive)
42 SQM - 130 SQM
Well-kept, building from the late 19th century in the trendy district of Kreuzberg.
This residential and commercial house is situated in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in the capital – the Bergmann district. Built in 1918, it was then refurbished with a modern colour design in 2015. In many apartments, the typical old building style features such as boarded floors, old wooden doors and high ceilings still remain.
Berlin's diversity in a relaxed neighbourhood atmosphere
Rag shops, cafés and restaurants – the colourful Kreuzberg charm makes the Bergmann Neighbourhood what it is. This residential district is shaped by the almost completely preserved Founding Epoch architectural style. The lovely Victoria Park is also nearby, with its crashing waterfall and the eponymous Kreuzberg.
- Beautiful Founding Epoch architecture
- New modern colour design on the front (2015)
- Balconies – in the process of planning
- Predominantly characteristic old-build style features
- Boarded floors
- Old wooden doors
- High ceilings
- Bergmann Neighbourhood
- Popular living area
- High quality of life
- Diverse cafés, restaurants and bars
- Numerous shopping facilities
- Local recreation area – Victoria Park
- Excellent public transport links
- U-Bahnhof (Underground) stop Gneisenaustraße- 200 m away
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.